Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Playdates" for Hollis

Here are a few of Hollis' first "playdates"...
First he met Rhett (left- 3.5 months old) and Jack (right- 5 months old) when we went to visit Uncle Geoff and Aunt Haley at their new house on May 23rd . Jack will soon be Hollis' cousin by marriage since he is Haley's nephew. :)

Then on the first day of June he met his buddy Hunter who was born just 4 days before him. Hunter's daddy coaches with Hollis' daddy!
This is Hunter's older brother Austin who just turned 2 in April. I LOVE how he is holding Hollis' hand in this picture. :) All three of these guys will be going to some high school football games this fall to see their daddy's coach the team to victory!
I started going to StrollerFit and met Julia, who teaches the same grade I teach but at another school. Her son, Coy, was born 2 weeks and 2 days before Hollis. Here are Hollis (left) and Coy (right) sound asleep while we worked out on June 14, Hollis' 2-month birthday!

Just the beginning of many more playdates! I'm excited to see him start to interact with other babies. It will be so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hollis and Coy totally look alike in that picture!! Yea for playdates!!

    ReplyDelete