These are some pics from his 7th week in this world. As you can see, he is really starting to show off his sweet personality! :)
Hollis just passed the 8-week mark on Wednesday, June 9. Friday (the 11th) he went to see Dr. Chandler and got his first round of shots. Believe it or not, MOMMY DIDN'T CRY! Hollis didn't really even cry for long because the nurse is awesome and gave him 3 shots in about 2 seconds flat...maybe faster than that. He had his pacifier and was asleep before we even got in the car. :) Hollis is growing well- he weighed 12 lb 6 oz and was a whopping 24 inches long! He's around the 50th percentile for weight, but over the 75th for his height! :) He gets that from Craig's dad's side of the family. We go again at 4-months for more shots.
Dr. C. also mentioned that it was a good time to start putting Hollis in his crib at night, which Craig was very excited about. There was so much baby stuff taking over our room, so he was glad to graduate Hollis to the crib... me, on the other hand, cried when I got in bed and Hollis wasn't right next to me in his bassinet. I have to admit, Hollis didn't seem phased one bit. His sleep (even after having shots today) wasn't much different than his usual night-time "routine".
More pics and video to come after I load what is on the memory card into the computer... :)

He is an absolute cutie!!! We never had our kids in our room, so I wouldn't know how that felt. They went straight to their bed the first night home. I can't wait till we get to get together!!! I wanna hold that sweet baby! :)
ReplyDelete