Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Craig's First Father's Day Weekend

Friday night Craig went to his friend's house for a "Dad's Poker Night" that one of the wives put together for her hubby's Father's Day gift. I thought that was a cute idea to kick off the weekend. Saturday we had lunch with our friends JP and Kim. Later that night we went to dinner with Craig's parents. Hollis behaved pretty well at lunch, only crying when he got hungry. He slept through most of our dinner outing.
Sunday we drove down to my brother's house to see him, Haley, and my parents. My brother handed Hollis a toy that he actually held onto for a long time- guess he is starting to figure out what his hands are. :)
A note to Daddy from Hollis:
I love you so much already and can't wait for you to teach me everything you know. I hope one day to be as good a man as you are! Love you Daddy! Happy 1st Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment