Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Weeks Old and "On a Roll" (kind of)

I didn't get it on camera, but Hollis rolled over from his tummy to his back today!!! I set him down on his play mat on his stomach... and only about 10 seconds later, I see him flip over! Craig had just left the house too, so he didn't get to see it. I did get some other pics and video though as Hollis played. He really swatted and kicked at all the toys hanging down. It entertained him for at least 20 or 30 minutes!


This first video (in the white onesie) was yesterday, June 22.

The second video (in the red onesie) was taken today, June 23, a few hours before he rolled over. This was the first time he went from his back to one side. After seeing him do this, I didn't really expect a full roll over, but I guess I got lucky!

I REALLY WISH I had the tummy-to-back roll on video... guess I will just have to catch the next one! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment