As I am reading, it has his name and his wife's name, though I am thinking MAYBE it's coincidental at first... Then it mentions The Woodlands, and I knew they lived around there somewhere... Then it says that they met at Texas A&M. I was thinking "no way- It is exactly who I think it is..."
So it a strange twist of fate and fertility, they gave birth to 5 healthy babies on October 25. They had one son already, who is about a year and a half. I would have never pictured him having so many kids, and all at once, but I am so happy that they are all doing well. I wonder if I will be teaching any of their kids in 13 years?
Here's the link if you want to check it out. ***UPDATE*** This is a NEW link than the one I posted previously!!! This one has pics and more details!
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6087899.html
Love,
Here's another "small world" twist....
ReplyDeleteTheir 1 1/2 year old son is in Riley's class at Interfaith. :)