Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

With this holiday in mind, here are some of the things I am thankful for, in no particular order:
  • My loving husband
  • My sweet puppy Zeus
  • My amazing family
  • McDonald's sweet tea and Chic-Fil-A lemonade
  • Les Mills Fitness Classes (without these I would probably go crazy)
  • My amazing math department at work
  • Friends who care
  • Students who do their homework and come to tutoring
  • Hall's sore throat lozenges
  • Kids who have manners and respect authority
  • My awesome friends and co-workers at the gym
  • My friends who have/are having kids- I learn so much from them
  • TUMS and Prevacid (haha)
  • Whoever discovered how to make ice cream
  • Internet
  • Text messaging
  • Stephenie Meyer and her amazing books
  • Slipper socks

I'll keep adding to the list as I think of things today... I am sure it could go on forever if I really kept thinking about it!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment