I might get to watch some of his soccer team's games. This will be his first year coaching soccer, and he got assigned to JV. Thankfully, the kids have mostly all played together before, so that will help him out a lot. The other coaches will fill him in on what he needs to know. He will do great- kids love him. He loves the kids. It's a win-win. :)
Hope everyone has had a great week- it was an eventful one. Did I forget to blog about our history-making election? The nation's first African-American president was voted into office. I don't know if it has sunk in yet that I lived during such a milestone in the history of the US. It is one of those things that my grandkids will ask about one day, and I will finally realize just how big a deal it is.
Oh- and how could I forget, Twilight the movie comes out Nov. 21. You bet your britches I am going to see that movie. I am nearly done with the third book, and the 4th book is waiting patiently on my kitchen counter. I hope it is everything I wished it to be! I love that book.
So, in closing, Congrats to the Freshman football players for a job well done. Everyone say a little prayer for Craig and the JV soccer kids. And to President Elect Obama- Good luck, God Bless, and maybe you will be what this country needed. Guess we will find out right?
Unlike Edward Cullen, I do need sleep... ;)
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment