Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Apparently I still look like a kid...

The air conditioning crew at my school came by my room during my conference period. I was filling out paperwork at a student desk (my desk is always too messy to actually work at). I told him that the AC in my room felt fine, but that my neighbor's room was too hot. He went by there, talked to her about her room for a bit, then asked her this question:

"Do you happen to know how the teacher next door feels about the temperature in her room? I stopped by, but there was only one student in there at the time."

Wow. And back in '05-'06, I was put in the student section of the yearbook. I hoped that I finally looked grown up enough that I wouldn't be mistaken for a 14 year old anymore. Guess not!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sucks.....better than looking old though!! You will enjoy these comments in the future :)

    ReplyDelete