4 GENERATIONS!
Great-Grandma: Mary Jean Alsbury (87)
Grandpa: Sonny Alsbury (59)
Mother: Charli Alsbury Harbin (29)
Son: Hollis Grant Harbin (1 month)
1- First time I've been in the middle of a 4-generation photo!
2- First grandparent (mine or Craig's) to meet Hollis
3- Hollis' (and Craig's) first trip to Smithville
4- Craig's first time to meet Grandma Alsbury and Aunt Donna
5- Craig's first time to see and hear a real live auctioneer
I am so bummed I forgot to take my camera into the Smithville Rec Center. The entire gym was packed wall to wall with pretty much the ENTIRE community and folks from some of the other nearby towns. It felt good to be back in a small town for a few hours! Although my hometown isn't quite as small, it had the same feel. :) We had a wonderful time and were so glad to see my Grandma and introduce her to her newest great-grandson! It was a great way to wrap up an awesome weekend. :)
Such as special pic to have all 4 generations!
ReplyDelete