He is absolutely ADORABLE Charli!! And I love the one with him meeting Zeus... Zeus looks like he's being such a good gentle doggy! We can only hope Toby's that good when it's our turn. :) Hope you guys are having a great time getting to know Hollis!!
He is a very handsome newborn!!! I'm so glad that things went well. Sorry it was so emotional. I don't know what I would have done if they would have sent me home! Seriously crazy...i mean HELLOOO???? Don't they realize that you are extremely hormonal!? :) I hope everything is going well and I can't wait to see more posts about that sweet baby boy!
I am soooo happy for you and Craig. What an adventure that little Hollis put you guys through but I bet y'all are so happy that he is here!! He is precious and so sweet looking. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!
YAY!!! He is too precious. You know if you need anything at all, I am just a phone call away. Enjoy every moment, before you know it they are all grown up ; )
We met in August of 2005. Our first date (amazingly in the middle of coaching his first football season) was on October 8, 2005. Exactly one year later, Craig proposed and I accepted! We got married in Cabo San Lucas on July 20, 2007. We have a son named Hollis and a boxer named Zeus. Life is busy, but life is good!
He is absolutely ADORABLE Charli!! And I love the one with him meeting Zeus... Zeus looks like he's being such a good gentle doggy! We can only hope Toby's that good when it's our turn. :) Hope you guys are having a great time getting to know Hollis!!
ReplyDeleteHe is a very handsome newborn!!! I'm so glad that things went well. Sorry it was so emotional. I don't know what I would have done if they would have sent me home! Seriously crazy...i mean HELLOOO???? Don't they realize that you are extremely hormonal!? :) I hope everything is going well and I can't wait to see more posts about that sweet baby boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo happy for you and Craig. What an adventure that little Hollis put you guys through but I bet y'all are so happy that he is here!! He is precious and so sweet looking. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! He is too precious. You know if you need anything at all, I am just a phone call away. Enjoy every moment, before you know it they are all grown up ; )
ReplyDelete