Friday, March 26, 2010

End of the 37th week!

It's the end of the 37th week and time for another blog update. Not much was different this week at the doctor. Hollis' heart rate was up near 150. He was likely awake where as at the last few appointments Doc said he was probably resting or asleep since his heart rate had been in the 130's for a while. He was still head down, so that's a good sign and a bit of relief. I'm hoping he stays that way! He's been kicking up so high that he has to be head-down. That or he has Go-Go-Gadget arms, but I'm pretty sure these are feet I feel. No effacement and no dilation yet. Doc mentioned that she always feels more comfortable when boys are born at or after week 39 for some developmental reason, so I don't mind that he's still warm and cozy in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment