Sunday, May 17, 2009
Fun Times This Weekend!
Craig and I met up with my brother and my parents in Clear Lake on Saturday to visit my Uncle Troy who was in town for the weekend. He lives there, but works all over the place, so we don't get to see him very often. We went out in the bay on his boat, soaked in some sun, and ate crawfish with his neighbors. I was afraid my camera would get wet, so I didn't snap any pictures (sorry!). We had a great time. Craig's parents helped take care of Zeus, taking him to the dog park in the morning and "puppy-sitting" him at their house that evening. Poor Mojo (their shih-tzu) had to put up with the "Beast" for a little while, but he seems to be calming down and growing up and leaving her alone. Usually he stomps on her thinking that she wants to play. Not so much. I can't wait for summer so we can take Zeus to the dog park all the time! :) We have 99 more hours with the students, about 107 more hours of work till summer break. I can't wait for June 5 when I get to hand over my classroom keys and say "see you all in August"!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment