Saturday, May 30, 2009
Countdown to Cali
Most of you are well aware of my passion for, excuse me, obession with, the Les Mills brand of group exercise programs. Besides the three I teach, (BodyCombat, BodyPump, BodyStep), they have some other awesome classes, some of which are taught at my favorite gym: BodyAttack, BodyJam, BodyFlow, BodyVive, and RPM. I am SOOOO excited because in just a couple weeks I am flying to Santa Clara, California for the West Coast Quarterly Workshop where all of the main program directors and choreographers will be visiting the States from New Zealand, the home of Les Mills International. My friend Andrea will also be there, and a couple other instructors I've met are going as well. I also get to attend a 3 hour BodyCombat Intensive Instructor training with two of my biggest role models: Dan and Rachael Cohen. Their passion for fitness and the intensity they bring to the floor is amazing to me! I CAN'T WAIT! IT'S GOING TO BE HUGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment