Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweetie Pie Puppy

Birthday Picture- 2-3-09


Wow- he looks 8 feet tall in this one! :)

He is finally getting really good on his leash. 2-18-09
(Check out Craig's sock tan line- that's what coaching will do to you!)
Just wanted to share some cute pics of the pup. I love this little guy!




4 comments:

  1. Hey - I'm Emily's sister. This doesn't have anything to do with your cute puppy...but just curious which Les Mills programs you teach? I'm an RPM and Jam junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeus is so handsome! Great pictures of him. Y'all need a Harbin family picture on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeus is so big! Did you recently wake up and ask yourself "Where did my puppy go?" :) I love his lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie. I remember you telling us about him at the Coleman's just after you got him. Time flies!!! :)
    He and Cassie (our boxer) woulda made some cute puppies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete