So, you probably know that my passion is leading group exercise classes- if I could make a full time salary from this part time job, I would do this all the time... well, and if I had the energy of an Energizer Bunny...
This is Michelle, me, and our right side kick. She found these cute tops at the Nike outlet- they had the perfect shade of yellow (for Gold's Gym of course) and little hoodies in the back that said "Live Strong". We had an event this morning called a "Launch" when we reveal the new choreography for all of the Les Mills brand classes we teach at our gym. Four times a year a totally fresh and new workout is released, and we teach only the new choreography for 3-4 weeks. Then for the two months before the next launch, we mix and match tracks from older releases to keep the muscles "guessing" so they can't get too used to the moves which can cause the metabolism and muscle toning to plateau. It really is the most fun workout I have ever done. BodyCombat is my favorite! It just gives me such an adrenaline rush every time I do it. :) There's all kinds of cool info at www.lesmills.com. I am such a raving fan of their programs. I would shout it from a mountain top if I had a mountain around to stand on.
Have a great weekend- time to clean house before Craig gets home from his soccer tournament!
No comments:
Post a Comment