Thursday, March 3, 2011

"You Are My Sunshine" Giveaway- Hollis wants your vote!

Hey all you Facebook users! I have a huge favor to ask! I entered Hollis into a photo contest to win a session with the same photographer that did his newborn pics. I LOVE HER!!! If you are on FB, please search for the FB page for Brittani Louise Photography and "LIKE" her page. Then go into the "You Are My Sunshine Giveaway" Album and click on the picture of Hollis (it's toward the bottom). After you click on his picture, click "LIKE" to give him a vote! I am trying very hard to catch up... he's got about 30 votes, but the front-runners are nearing 100 votes already! It would be so great to win the session, just in time for his first birthday!!!

Don't forget to click on his actual picture inside the album before giving him a "like"- clicking it for the album itself doesn't count.

THANKS! :) Voting ends at midnight March 8, so please log in and vote now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment