Monday, August 2, 2010
On the "Roll" Again...
Hollis rolled over from his back to his tummy today! He's been working on it for a while now, getting onto his left side and burying his face down but never figuring out how to get his left arm out of the way to get to his stomach. Well this afternoon he finally just rolled onto his arm and left it stuck under his belly. The sad part is, we didn't actually "see" the roll! Craig was in the shower. I was sitting right next to Hollis while he was playing on his mat. I look up to watch something on Oprah about 3 foster kids who got adopted, and when I looked at Hollis again he had magically rolled over already! He didn't fuss or cry, but he did seem confused. I think my excitement contributed to his bewildered look. :) Can't wait for him to do it again so I can actually see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment