
I read this on my friend's blog and thought, "this is exactly what I need to help me get some stuff done!" I keep putting things off and then getting mad at myself for it. So I am taking the 10 in 10 Challenge. I am going to list 10 tasks and hold myself accountable for doing them. It officially begins at dawn on Wednesday, July 7 and concludes at 11:59pm on July 17. I'm notorious for procrastinating, so this ought to help me jump back on the Productive Train.
1. Finish cleaning and organizing the study.
2. Send Hollis' birth announcements out. (Yes, he is almost 3 months old... can you see why I am taking on this challenge?!?!)
3. Mail pictures to my Grandmas who don't have Facebook so they can see the little guy!
4. Organize my side of the closet and remove clothes to donate. 2-for-1 with this task.
5. Practice the new choreography for BodyPump and BodyCombat at least 3 times each. Technically that is 6 workouts, so I better make sure I start ASAP... as soon as the soreness is more bearable from my tetanus booster... ouch...
6. Figure out what to get Craig for our 3rd wedding anniversary (July 20).
7. Finish adding info and photos to my "Belly Book" that documented my pregnancy.
8. Start Hollis' baby scrapbook, getting at least all of the hospital pictures in. (April 14-17)
9. Go to bed by 10:30pm all ten nights. Now that Hollis is sleeping better at night, I've been bad about going to bed at a decent time myself... bad habit... must break that ASAP.
10. Dust the living room and bedroom, including the window sills, base boards and behind the TV's.
I better get some sleep tonight so I can get a start on this tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment