Saturday, February 20, 2010

50 Days... Yikes!

According to the countdown clocks and baby tickers and things, I have 50 days left till my due date. FIFTY. CINQUENTA. 5-0. That's all??? Why does that seem so soon? I swear just yesterday it said 150, now just 50... Or what if it is only 40? He might decide he's coming out sooner rather than later since he's running out of space in there. Or maybe he will stay in longer than 50 days, God only knows.

I started thinking of all of the stuff I still need to do before he gets here, and the list seems to keep growing even though the time we have is shrinking:
-make a playlist on my itunes of all the songs I want to listen to during labor
-figure out what to pack in my hospital bag, and actually pack it
-get furniture delivered once all the pieces are at the warehouse
-set up and decorate his nursery (we're not painting the walls, so that should help a lot)
-wash/dry/organize all of his new clothes
-rearrange kitchen cabinet so we have a place for all of the bottles & baby things
-remind myself not to snap at Craig for little stuff- he's just as new to this as I am
-???
-???
-???

Well, enough worrying for one day. I think it's time to get my Saturday started. :) It's one of my last 7 (or so) without a baby to take care of. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment