It IS the baby flutters I feel! I have felt it again several times- most notably at 2am on Monday morning (Nov. 9) after waking up to cough up one of my lungs, and around 3-4pm this afternoon while grading papers and doing other teacher stuff. :) :) :) :) I feel myself totally losing my train of thought and just focusing on the feeling in my tummy when it kicks in (pun totally intended there).
How cool!!!!!!!!! :)
It is the BEST part of pregnancy! Just knowing that little precious baby is inside of you being loved on. I can still remember Nixon's hiccups! Love these times- they will be out screaming at ya before you know it ; )
ReplyDeleteOh you so tricked me!! I thought you were posting about what you were having! But it still is fun to read that you are starting to feel that baby in there. I am sad that I've missed so much of that this year. I wish I was there just to see you experience pregnancy!! It's so much fun!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it!!! I miss that feeling soooo much. But they are sooooo awesome once they are here!!!
ReplyDelete