Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Much More Exciting Posts Headed Your Way...

Since August 5 I've been keeping a big secret... It's safe to announce that we are pregnant with our first little miracle! The due date is set for April 11, 2010, just two days before my birthday. This is also the birthday that I share with my younger brother Geoff, who just got engaged to Haley last night! It's been a hugely exciting week in our family. I feel so blessed in so many ways and truly love life right now! So for the sake of my blog readers, I won't be posting so much about my washer and dryer! I've got more interesting posts coming in the future! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yea for the Harbins!! The blog is about to take a serious turn for the better!! Woo-hoo.........I am so excited for you and Craig. Being a mommy is the most wonderful thing in the world! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippeee!!!! I can't wait to stalk your blog daily for updates on the "exciting" stuff!!! Congrats! Being a mommy is the most amazing thing in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm looking forward to reading about your new adventures! Congratulations to you and Craig! Love you!

    ReplyDelete