Sunday, August 30, 2009
New Minds to Inspire
One full week of school is complete. Things went well, and I feel like I am going to have a great year. I have high hopes and a lot of faith that my students will do great. Poor Zeus hated last week though. He doesn't like when his routine gets messed up. I use the word "routine" loosely... All he did all summer was nap, move to another room, nap again, and repeat the process several times. Haha. So although I was sad to see another summer come and go, I feel like I'm on the right path and doing the job I was meant to do. I hope I will continue to be the role model that my teachers were for me. They were truly amazing people in every way. They left big shoes to fill, but I'm trying my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment