Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Yoga and Doga
Craig bought the P90X home exercise program and has been great about doing the workouts everyday. Last Tuesday he woke up at 4am to have time do Yoga (his least fave) since he had soccer games in a town 2 hours away that night. Luckily today he didn't have to wake up early since we are on spring break, so we planned on doing the yoga together this evening. Since I was doing the exercises with him, the dog decided he wanted to hang out right between us (and sometimes right under us) the entire time. I think Zeus was trying to do "Doga" aka doggie-yoga. There were a few times at the end that Zeus was stretching right along side of me. I think it helped that Craig and I did the workout together- made him try harder! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment