Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Lights! :)

Craig and I (mostly Craig) succeeded in putting up Christmas lights for the first time ever! We are so excited to spend this Christmas in our first house and be out of that little apartment we used to call "home." We still didn't get a big tree this year because of my fear that Zeus would eat it (he's eaten a small magnolia and 3 crepe myrtles in the back yard already), but we put up our 4-foot fake tree at least. Here are some pics I took. I'm not the best decorator, so it's a work in progress... :)

The stockings are not hung yet because they haven't arrived- I ordered monogrammed ones from Pottery Barn. They were on sale and shipping was FREE. :)

Yep- That is Craig on the roof...

Yay! The finished product. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment