So our internet model/router/thing has decided to go on the fritz once, sometimes twice, a day. We have to unplug it, wait a while, plug it back in, and see if it decides to work. Then, Zeus decided to start digging holes in the back yard- and the crazy little dog behind us has jumped on a couple of fenceboards so much they are coming undone. I swear I almost saw that dog come through our fence this afternoon. Grades are due, but I left a pile of them sitting on my desk at work when I was supposed to bring them home. My desk at work is already a total mess, and it's only been 9 weeks. Only 3 people were at my Step class tonight. Today was just not my day...
Then I stopped to think about this further:
1- At least I have a computer, and internet. A lot of people don't get that luxury.
2- At least I have a pet who loves me. A lot of people don't get to experience that.
3- At least I have a fence, and a yard, and a home to call my own. Millions don't have that.
4- At least I have a secure job. In today's economy, it's hard for anyone to feel as safe about their future as I do working in education.
5- Not everyone is as "passionate" (some call it "crazy") about fitness classes as I am. Most people have a life, and a family, and 101 other reasons to skip a night at the gym. I should be grateful for the 3 who came and trusted that I would provide a fun workout, no matter how small the group.
Lately I have realized that I should be more grateful, thoughtful, proactive, punctual, and productive. I need to get a routine down and stick with it so that I'm not waiting till the last minute on everything. I need to find a way to balance everything I have on my plate better...
Off to bed- hopefully tomorrow will be a fresh new start! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment